|Posted by tylerazmi on November 28, 2010 at 11:39 AM|
Check the overall performance of hours Samsung Plasma or LCD ? I found this guide ECSA forum member to check the total time of Samsung LCD or plasma. It is reported that this method has been tested and works for some models of Samsung TVs, and work on my TV 32 "LCD, too. These are the steps:
1. Turn on the TV and be on standby. Do not turn on the TV.
2. Pick up the remote and press the following buttons in order: Information - Menu> -> Food -> Silence.
3. You must be fast enough to push the magic sequence to get to the calibration menu screen technique, or simply end up switching to a normal TV channel.
4. Upon reaching the calibration of the main menu screen technician, office hours will be shown in the upper left corner of the screen.
5. Press the power button to exit the screen calibration technique and set the TV to standby mode. No technical changes to TV settings, unless you know what you're doing. This is useful if you only new Samsung TV delivered to your home, you need to make sure you do not get the display or 2 unit, which lasts for several hours.